Archive for the ‘Alerts’ Category
Friday, February 1st, 2013
Today, Benefits Connection turns 10!
We couldn’t have done it without you and our other wonderful clients! Thank you!
Ten years ago today, Kelly Walker purchased the Benefits Services division of the brokerage firm where she had been making clients happy for many years, and created the Benefits Connection umbrella for clients and employees.
For ten years, Benefits Connection has been building a reputation for strong customer service, integrity, and the ability to think outside the box. We always look for the best solution for your business and your employees. In all of our years of providing services, we have never failed to meet a performance guarantee.
The Last 10 Years
Through the years, we have expanded our services and won many awards for our work on your behalf. Just look at some of the many accomplishments that you made possible:
- Nominated three times as the Nashville Business Journal’s “Best in Business”.
- Certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business
Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
- Received the CAS designation as part of the charter COBRA certification class.
- Kelly Walker named Professional Woman of the Year by the National Association
of Professional Women for 2010/2011.
- Kelly Walker graduated from the Tuck Executive Program, a world-class accomplishment
made available by Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business and IBM.
- Kelly Walker honored by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council South.
- Appointed as a Carrier Representative for Colonial Life, making many additional options
and services available for you!
- Expanded our services again, to include the offering of Voluntary Benefits to complement
our Cafeteria Plan Services.
- Formed a strategic partnership with Inova Payroll.
- Featured in WBEC South’s September 2012 WBE Spotlight.
- One of the 5 Finalists in the National Supplier Spotlight Contest, coming in at
NUMBER 3 Nationwide!
Without your support, none of this would have been possible. Thank You!
We continue to add and create services for you. Benefits Connection has the insurance background and resources to implement winning strategies for you, with emphasis on communication and education, assisting our clients with plan design, cost savings, and an overall strategy.
Benefits Connection continues to stay informed and updated on all changes in laws and procedures, and is able to access the best from the insurance world for you.
We adhere to strict world class standards, which you can be proud to support. You are assured that by partnering with Benefits Connection, you will receive the best from your insurance partners!
Thank You for a wonderful 10 years, and for many more yet to come!
Kelly Walker and the staff of Benefits Connection.